Date(s) - Jun 8 2012 until Jun 9 2012
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Plymouth Memorial Hall
TWISTED SISTER AND THE FAIRY GODMOTHER
“TAPPING INTO YOUR INNER CRITICS TO SET YOURSELF FREE!”
Loretta LaRoche and Joan Borysenko, Ph.D.
Every day women are assaulted with messages that they aren’t okay without the latest hair-care system, cellulite remover, ab machine, push up bra, and other aids to keep us attractive and desirable. This never ending quest leaves us feeling empty, afraid of aging and isolated from the power and wisdom of our authentic selves. It says “we’re never enough”. We should be better mothers, better lovers, better caretakers and all the while crashing through the glass ceiling. After years of internalizing disempowerment, women develop a relentless negative inner critic which we like to call the “Twisted Sister”.
In this new and exciting workshop Loretta and Joan relate to Twisted Sister with humor and compassion, so that she can be heard, making way for the wisdom and insight of our true selves. We will also encounter another voice, “the Fairy Godmother”, who like all women tries to make everything okay. Our goal as women is not to banish either of these inner voices, but rather to use them to help us discover how to live life with humor, grace, and dignity.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Identify your inner critics that fill you with fear and self-doubt so that you can defuse them with wit and wisdom.
- Master mental and physical techniques that help you have attacks of self-esteem.
- Reconnect with your authentic, essential self.
- Make choices that enable you to be more conscious of what you truly need rather than what others believe that you should be.
- Forgive yourself for not being perfect, and connect deeply with your self-worth
*Early Registration before May 25th special offer of $225.oo, after $255
* To register go to http://www.lorettalaroche.com/event/womens-workshop-weekend
* Group rates available, call 508-746-3998 for additional information