Date(s) - May 23 2012
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
SouthField Visitors Center
Imagine if you could:
- Enjoy a healthier lifestyle
- Increase productivity at home or work (ie, work smarter not harder)
- Improve your focus and attention
- Maintain or reach your ideal weight
What you eat and the activities you engage in make a difference in the amount of energy and focus you have during the day (not to mention how long your energy lasts). Having the facts will help you incorporate these changes and increase your energy in your daily life.
In this seminar you’ll identify how to make smarter choices and increase energy naturally by learning:
- The top ten ways to increase energy
- What to avoid that is currently depleting your energy
- What to add to your diet to increase your energy
- How to incorporate good nutrition practice into your already busy lifestyle
- Why you crave sugar and how to eliminate it
About the Presenter
Kat Ogar is a certified Health Counselor and the owner of Infinite Health & Wellness. She has studied and practiced natural health for over 10 years. She currently works with clients individually or in a group setting creating a personalized program based on individual needs. Kat empowers her clients with information and tools regarding nutrition and lifestyle to allow them to make informed choices.
Now it is practically possible to order all that comes to mind and even order viagra online quite perhaps only who didn’t tell you about it and it is a pity to me that you asked a question where to buy viagra online it very widespread earlier and the answer is written long ago.
Bookings are closed for this event.